The board of trustees of Carroll McKenney Foundation for Public Media, Inc. believe that a principle of transparency and access should be an essential practice applied to advancing the business of CMF.
To that end, the sharing of business documents — relevant to maintaining that principle and creating a public trust in the conduct of CMF business – is to be made available to you and other interested parties.
No law requires CMF to post any of this information on-line, though in the spirit of transparency, the CMF board believes this on-line sharing is the most expedient and accessible method to provide access.
This Web page carries links (below) to other pages which display documents relating to CMF. From issues related to governance and budgets, policy and regulatory filings, or permits and leadership rosters, you will find helpful and illuminating information regarding CMF. The links will be updated as the information changes and the page will be expanded as additional and relevant documents come into being.
Some of the information is required by state or federal laws to be provided to you or any party upon request. Other information included below is added by CMF to assure that you have an even more complete view of issues than is required by law.
- On a regular basis, CMF posts financial reports here. These reflect the most recently compiled and unaudited financial status of CMF as it regards income and expense. The reports are presented on a “cash” basis which is the more commonly used method of accounting in small enterprises, like CMF, where income is not reported until cash (or a check) is received, and expenses are not reported until they are paid. The report spans a month and a fiscal year to date period. As each report is prepared and posted, it replaces the previously posted report. Before posting, each report is reviewed by CMF’s treasurer (who is an officer and trustee of CMF). The report is also forwarded to the CMF board for their information. The report (the most recent version) is formally discussed by the CMF board at its meeting. The “end of fiscal year” report remains on-line to provide historical perspective.
- April 30, 2013 Financial Report (2-pages)
- December 31, 2012 Financial Report (End of Fiscal Year, 2 pages)
- December 31, 2011 Financial Report (End of Fiscal Year, 2 pages)
- December 31, 2010 Financial Report (End of Fiscal Year, 2 pages)
Board Meeting Minutes
The next scheduled meeting of the board of trustees of Carroll McKenney Foundation for Public Media will be held by telephone conference call on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 9:00am. Up to 10 phone lines will be available on request for you or other non-board members to attend the public portion of the meeting. Please call CMF at 407-366-5929 to make arrangements.
US Department of Treasury – IRS Filings